Help needed: documents

Anyone got a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce certificate, deed poll or statutory declaration they don’t mind me having sight of?

Its for inclusion in a paper to be published fairly widely, so.. if you don’t want your name involved, let me know and either let me have a .jpg with names blocked out (that is beyond my own techy ability, I fear) – or just let me know anyway that it is not for publication and I’ll lift the text (but obviously omit your names).

Er…use for sending stuff.

Many thanks,



About janefae

On my way from here to there
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Help needed: documents

  1. Liz Church says:

    I can draft one for you 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s