- My Rex Harrison moment (with added porn filters)
- Queer in Brighton: Life Stories, Histories and Differences (CFP)
- Call for Submissions for Transgender Studies Quarterly 2.1: Making Transgender Count
- Where are all the gay love songs?
- News release: ProtestTransphobia demonstrate outside offices of Daily Telegraph
Tag Archives: sussex
Richard Dyer will be talking about the sissiness of music in “Rope” and “Tea and sympathy” at Sussex Uni on 29th June. Details below: jane xx
A reminder from from Scott and the Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust of the upcoming Sussex Partnership LGBT conference, ‘Follow Our Footsteps, Follow Our Dreams’. This will be held on 4 April 2011, 9am-5pm, Bramber House, at the University of … Continue reading