- My Rex Harrison moment (with added porn filters)
- Queer in Brighton: Life Stories, Histories and Differences (CFP)
- Call for Submissions for Transgender Studies Quarterly 2.1: Making Transgender Count
- Where are all the gay love songs?
- News release: ProtestTransphobia demonstrate outside offices of Daily Telegraph
Tag Archives: royal college of psychiatrists
What more to add? You’ve all seen the story unfold in instalments, week by gripping week. First the announcement of the Conference by the RCPsych (without, to begin with, any real voice of experience from the Trans community). First contact … Continue reading
Here’s the latest…just out to the press. jane xx * * * * * * * * * * * Transgender activists objecting to a one-sided and skewed conference on trans issues organised by the Royal College of Psychiatry were … Continue reading