- My Rex Harrison moment (with added porn filters)
- Queer in Brighton: Life Stories, Histories and Differences (CFP)
- Call for Submissions for Transgender Studies Quarterly 2.1: Making Transgender Count
- Where are all the gay love songs?
- News release: ProtestTransphobia demonstrate outside offices of Daily Telegraph
Tag Archives: psychiatry
What more to add? You’ve all seen the story unfold in instalments, week by gripping week. First the announcement of the Conference by the RCPsych (without, to begin with, any real voice of experience from the Trans community). First contact … Continue reading
As evidence of the disturbed nature of those who identify as psychiatrists, i have more than once written about the way in which that theory has taken over the role of much medieval moralising. That is, it supports normative behaviour, … Continue reading