- My Rex Harrison moment (with added porn filters)
- Queer in Brighton: Life Stories, Histories and Differences (CFP)
- Call for Submissions for Transgender Studies Quarterly 2.1: Making Transgender Count
- Where are all the gay love songs?
- News release: ProtestTransphobia demonstrate outside offices of Daily Telegraph
Tag Archives: pipkin
Oh, he is a one, isn’t he? That Littlejohn bloke: such a character! I mean, he’s only gone and put those lefty wheelchair types in their place. And quite funny he was, too…. Yeah, yeah. We’ve probably all read the … Continue reading