- My Rex Harrison moment (with added porn filters)
- Queer in Brighton: Life Stories, Histories and Differences (CFP)
- Call for Submissions for Transgender Studies Quarterly 2.1: Making Transgender Count
- Where are all the gay love songs?
- News release: ProtestTransphobia demonstrate outside offices of Daily Telegraph
Tag Archives: media
Never one to waste a good writing opportunity…a friend asked yesterday about what was most objectionable about the media portrayal of LGBT minorities and…I promised to go away and think. To try and be insightful as opposed to kneejerk. The … Continue reading
And so we move to the denouement. Not quite the final act. I don’t really believe in such things. Rather, I’m with Stephen Sondheim (in his “Into the woods” phase): there are no endings, happy or otherwise. Merely temporary respites … Continue reading