- My Rex Harrison moment (with added porn filters)
- Queer in Brighton: Life Stories, Histories and Differences (CFP)
- Call for Submissions for Transgender Studies Quarterly 2.1: Making Transgender Count
- Where are all the gay love songs?
- News release: ProtestTransphobia demonstrate outside offices of Daily Telegraph
Tag Archives: marriage
OK: we all know there are songs out there that ARE gay, “really”. Works by k d lang and the Scissor Sisters spring to mind. But there is so much more that isn’t: that probably IS gay, because of who … Continue reading
The long-awaited Names White Paper is now available to download from here. Just help yourself. It represents my best efforts, research-wise, though clearly, if you find anything in it that you disagree with, feel free to point it out. Anyway, … Continue reading