- My Rex Harrison moment (with added porn filters)
- Queer in Brighton: Life Stories, Histories and Differences (CFP)
- Call for Submissions for Transgender Studies Quarterly 2.1: Making Transgender Count
- Where are all the gay love songs?
- News release: ProtestTransphobia demonstrate outside offices of Daily Telegraph
Tag Archives: autonomy
Just for the record, and despite recent appearances to the contrary, this is NOT a trans blog. Its actually intended to be about sex and sexuality in its widest sense, and therefore any issues that pique my interest – whether … Continue reading
Today definitely seems to be a good day for drawing parallels and spotting trends. The further I go on my journey, the more convinced I am that the issue at the heart of much of the fuss is about bodily … Continue reading